Adopted by Corporate Resolution on August 10, 2007:
The following doctrinal statement is the basic spiritual foundation for this ministry, and the same shall not be amended or deleted, except by vote or written consent of all the Board of Directors of Rise Again Outreach, Inc.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both believers and unbelievers. That believers are saved unto the resurrection of life and that unbelievers enter immediately into eternal, conscious separation from the Lord.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to make disciples of all people.